Saturday, March 05, 2011

I DID IT!!!


Ladies and gentlemen, Travis Naughton fans of all ages, I am proud to announce that after several false starts over the past several years, I have fishished writing my book Naked Snow Angels, The Authorized Biography of Travis A. Naughton!!! What a feeling!
I plan on self-publishing a few copies to start some home-grown publicity going and then I will start submitting it (and hopefully some good reviews/recommendations) to publishers very soon. Thanks for all your support (and in some cases for providing me with some great material). Wish me luck and stay tuned for further developments.
Wa-hoooooo!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

MLMFM said...

Congrats Travis! I know it will be wildly successful & if you need a home town girl to do promo for you in the NYC just let me know! I can sell it!