Saturday, May 14, 2011

Updates

First and foremost, here's the latest on our adoption process. We have received approvals for Tiana to immigrate and to apply for a visa. We are waiting on the go-ahead to apply for our visas and to have everything certified at the Chinese consulate in Chicago. Then we will receive our actual travel dates--our agency estimates that we will fly to Beijing on July 14. We hope it won't be later than that so that we can have some home time with our little girl to bond with her (and to teach a little English to her) before school starts in the fall. As always, check the blog for further updates.

Secondly, I think I have my book formatted correctly on a couple self-publishing websites. I should get the proofs in the mail next week. I still need to tweak one paperback version that will be offered on Amazon.com, but on another site I should have another paperback and a hard cover version available to purchase sometime next week. I also uploaded an e-version to Kindle and once they look it over and give me the green light, it will be offered for sale, too. In an effort to market my book to the fullest, my cousin Larry Barr is developing the website travisnaughton.com. The site will include links to all the different outlets for buying my book, a calendar for book tour dates and other public appearances, a fan message board, photos, etc. I know with Larry at the helm, it will be great. So stay tuned for the site launch and get ready to experience the phenomenon that is Naked Snow Angels.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to read it!