Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Feels like the first time

Today marks the beginning of a new era. Travis "Big Daddy" Naughton has created his own blog. I don't know what this means really, but I do know that it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. I have no idea what I'm doing at this point and I'm sure that this fact will be apparent to anyone who is reading this. Feel free to post comments/ questions at any time. Add this site to your favorites list and check back often as I will endeavor to make it worth your while. Travis

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo Mama says, "I'm so proud of all that my first born has become....i.e. an egomaniac, a cool father, a lunatic, more fun than a barrel of monkeys, and a great human bean."

Anonymous said...

My question is: "How will life, as we know it, go on after the last Star Wars movie?"