Thursday, April 28, 2005

The Travis Naughton Experience

I have now e-mailed a lot of folks to alert them to the presence of this site. I encourage all of you to forward the link to everyone in your e-mail address book. The Travis Naughton Experience has the potential to be the next SARS, only without the sneezing and death and all. I want this site to be an interactive one, so please post comments as often as you like. I will also create assignments for the reader in order to make this site a fun and interesting one.

This week's assignment is: Write a short philosophical question that you would like me to answer on this site. The author of the best question will be acknowledged on the site as the week #1 contest winner. If you're lucky, I may give away prizes to future contest winners. So, spread the word and submit your questions/ comments.

1 comment:

TheNotQuiteRightReverend said...

example philosophical question: How does Immanuel Kant's Categorical Imperative (Act only on that maxim which at the same time you would will it to become universal law) relate to Bill Herrin's Four-Way Stop Theory (I never stop at four way stop signs because I know everyone else will)?