Thursday, June 07, 2007

250 and Counting!

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the 250th time I've posted on my blog. That's no small feat, I'll have you know. I started this little project back in April of 2005. Therefore, in the past 110 weeks or so, I have blogged an average of over two times per week. That's not too shabby considering professional columnists in newspapers usually only publish once a week- and they get paid for it!

While some of my posts have not quite been Pulitzer material, many others have offered entertaining and/or disturbing glimpses into the mind of this writer. And since we're talking about writing, you should know that I have not given up on the idea of writing a book and having it published. In fact, Cafepress.com (the site on which I have my t-shirts for sale) publishes books on demand for aspiring writers such as myself. You will be able to buy a copy (and an official Blog Daddy t-shirt) with the click of a button.

So until I compile my thoughts into book form, please continue to read and enjoy my blog. Be sure to tell your friends about it, too. And make sure they read through the archives section for previous bits of wisdom/madness that I have bestowed upon my legions of fans over the past two years. They'll be glad they did.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on this milestone in cultural contribution. I'll be marking the occasion by buying everyone in my office a mug with my brother and his goats on it.

TheNotQuiteRightReverend said...

The mugs are not ready for sale yet. I will endeavor to get those and several other Blog Daddy items listed on my online store soon.

Thank you for your support.

TheNotQuiteRightReverend said...

Mugs and Beer Steins are now available on my "Blog Daddy Swag" online store. Enjoy.