Sunday, June 03, 2007

This Just In... "Myspace a place to meet friends."

I am a blogger. I am fairly good at it. I also have a myspace page. That, I'm not so great at. However, if you prefer the myspace world to the blogosphere, then knock yourself out by clicking on the link to my myspace page. I will try to make it worth your effort in the future.

The cool thing about myspace is that I have re-discovered a few old friends. Justin Constable and Marty Hayden are two recent examples. I have run into Marty a few times over the years, but have not seen Justin since the early 1990's. The three of us have known each other since 4th grade and were inseparable thru high school. College and adulthood have sent us on separate paths, but thanks to myspace, were are reunited (at least in cyberspace.) I look forward to seeing those guys and many more of my old friends again someday soon.

MySpace- not just for teenagers and pedophiles anymore!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A fond hello to Justin and Marty -so lucky to get a 15 year break from...er, ahem, so regretful to miss the pleasure of your comp..er, uh, never mind.

TheNotQuiteRightReverend said...

Justin did not pick on you. Marty however...