Thursday, September 20, 2007

New Links

Please note the addition of three new links on this blog.

1. My mother has joined the bloggosphere. Her site is a must read for anyone interested in the human experience (and for the answer to the question: Where did Travis come from?)

2. Jane Almirall is the wife of Bethany's cousin Brian. Her website displays many of her works of art. They are haunting in their beauty (just like me.) She is an incredible artist. Check it out.

3. Jodie Hurt is the wife of my longtime friend Doug. She is an art teacher and has a unique and beautiful style. The future artists in her classes are lucky to have her as an instructor. Her works are displayed on her blog.

There you go. Get yourselves some culture, dammit. You'll be glad you did.

PS: Stay tuned for pictures of the new "tailgatin' truck." (Talk about a work of art!) It should be finished this weekend.

2 comments:

Jodie Hurt said...

Thanks for adding my blog link to your page, Travis...you rock!

btw...if young Alex would like some Captain Underpants stickers, I believe I have some around here somewhere. Send me your addy and I'll put them in the mail as soon as I find them. :P

TheNotQuiteRightReverend said...

Roger that. Wilco.