Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Outdoors and Offline

Well, the oppressive heat and humidity of summer have finally passed and my favorite time of year is here. The crispness of the air in Fall instantly sparks memories ranging from trick-or-treating to tailgating to bonfires to hayrides to watching the World Series. It is also birthday season in the Naughton family with Bethany, Truman, Alex, and I all having our birthdays within a span of 33 days. Plus, on November 3rd we'll celebrate Truman's "Gotcha Day" followed in a few weeks by Thanksgiving, which is perhaps my favorite holiday of all. I love Fall.

Today's weather, and the forcast for the next two weeks, makes me feel so alive. I'll be celebrating that feeling by spending a good portion of my time outdoors and offline. If you need me, you know where to find me. In Autumn, the virtual world of facebook just won't cut it. It's back to the real world for me. (Minus the working for a living and paying taxes thing of course.)

No comments: