Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Remaking Naked Snow Angels

It should please you, my adoring fans, that after a pep-talk from my editor/webmaster/cousin Larry, I have resumed writing my book Naked Snow Angels. I am currently revising it from the beginning so that I will be prepared to write a satisfory ending when that time comes. Reading through the first 76 pages today, I am actually quite pleased with the overall feel of the book. Will it ever be a best-seller? I don't know. In fact, I may self-publish it to get it "out there" in the hopes that a publisher may stumble across it and fall in love with it. Part of the reason for this strategy is that contained in the book are references to at least seven other books that I may write once this one is complete. In other words, it is something of a demonstration of my writing abilities that I hope will one day earn me a book deal. I've got stories and lots of 'em. So stay tuned and spread the word: Travis Naughton is on his way!

No comments: