Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Book Tour

I wanted to let my fans know that I am planning a "Why Not a Book Tour?" book tour for the coming months. As you know, my book Naked Snow Angels is now a runaway hit--selling dozens of copies since its release two weeks ago. Okay, "runaway hit" may be a bit of a stretch, but so is most of the material in the book, so please forgive me. Anyway, I am hoping to hold a book signing in Hannibal, MO during National Tom Sawyer Days (July 1-4) if I can lock down a location. I plan on contacting a local business or two about hosting the event, but if all else fails, I may just sell books out of the trunk of my car and sign copies for everyone who buys one. Also, I am waiting for a shipment of books to place on the shelves of Get Lost Bookshop in downtown Columbia, MO. Those of you in central MO should be able to buy your copy this week. I'll make an announcement and add a link to my website with the bookshop's info as soon as the book is available for purchase there. Also, I may have a retail outlet lined up in Ashland, MO, too. Eventually, I would like to hold a reading/signing in Mid-Missouri for all my central MO peeps.

Stay tuned for more information, tell your friends about the book (better yet, buy them each a copy), and thank you for your continued support!

No comments: