Thursday, July 03, 2008

Taking Over the Internet

Al Gore may have invented the Internet, but I am seizing it in a non-violent coup d' etat. I have just launched my own Facebook page. I also have this blog and a myspace page plus I am a contributor to Paul & the Violent Farmers' blog and co-creator of the "Bill & Trav's Excellent Adventures" blog as well. I may have too much time on my hands.

It's time to wake up and smell the writing on the wall, people: Blog Daddy is taking over the world. Be afraid. Be very afraid. Or at least be annoyed. I'll settle for that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad it was non violent. That the best pic you could come up with?
What is Facebook's purpose? Just a place to post pics of friends and family?

Martin said...

I dont get what facebook is all about myself.

TheNotQuiteRightReverend said...

facebook is not much different than myspace. they are social networks designed to keep friends in touch who otherwise wouldn't be. you can chat, post pics and videos, and add silly features to amuse yourself. it started as a college-only network but expanded to the general populace recently. now you know.

Anonymous said...

"And knowing is half the battle", GI Joe