Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Uncle Trav

I have been an uncle to my wife's sisters' children for years and love all those little curtain climbers very much. Until yesterday, however, I was not an uncle to anyone from the Naughton family. Kennedy Rylan Naughton was born yesterday to proud parents Meredith and my brother Blake Naughton in Philadelphia, PA at 8:22pm.

Weighing just over eight pounds and entering this world at just under 20 inches tall, my niece and her mama are doing well and should be going home tomorrow. Congrats, East Coast Naughtons! Can't wait to see you at Christmas!!!

2 comments:

Anita said...

Congratulations, Uncle Trav! What a wonderful Christmas gift!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful gift. I hope you share pictures.

Avery calls you Uncle Travis and loves you with all her heart. She calls you "the man with a soft talk (voice)."

You are not a Naughton or a Lemon...just Uncle Travis....Truman's Baba....

Congrat's on the newest addition...


We love you...
Lisa, James, and Avery

per Avery....and Betsy Lou Ingram..the babydoll.
2 seconds ago · Delete