Tuesday, July 05, 2011

I love my wife

I wrote the following love letter to my wife yesterday. Afterwards, I thought I should tell the whole world how just much she means to me.

B,

Do you know how much you mean to me? I wonder if you do. You mean EVERYTHING to me. Everything. You gave me your heart once and I broke it. You gave me a second chance and I took it. You gave me your hand in marriage. You gave me a hand up whenever I needed it. You gave me our children. You gave me the opportunity to stay home with those children. You gave me the opportunity to find my voice as a writer. You gave me a chance to find happiness. And I am happy. I've never been happier in my life. You tolerate my whims, my friends, my old girlfriends, my mood swings, my lack of height, my beer belly, and my morning breath. You love me. And I love you. I hope you know just how much. Because I am not a good enough writer to put it into words. Just know that I love you and I appreciate you and I can't imagine living without you. Thank you for sharing your heart and your life with me. I'll never take either for granted.

I love you,
T

2 comments:

Ella's Mama said...

That is fantastic! Well done! :)

Laura Hutcheson said...

That is the sweetest thing ever Travis...I am so Happy you have found true happiness and love...you are truly blessed and it takes one heck of a man to admit his mistakes and his feelings. I think you do well wth your writings and enjoy reading your blogs. Keep it buddy!!! Good Job...cant wait to read your book!!