Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Career Advice?


Alex will be going to school in a little over a year from now. I guess its time to start thinking about what I'm going to do with my life. I imagine most 33 year olds already know what they are going to do when they grow up. Not me. I am still waiting for inspiration. That's why I am announcing my new contest. Submit your ideas for the "What Travis Should Be If He Grows Up Contest" today. Suggestions will be accepted until July 31 at midnight. I will announce the winner on August 1 and I may even act on your career advice! Even if I choose not to take your advice, the winner will receive one delicious can of Spam wrapped up in a copy of my resume`. I can almost taste the possibilities!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know 3 girls that think you should return to your past career! We miss you!

TheNotQuiteRightReverend said...

L-Z, I miss you , too. If you would pay me at least $10/hr...I might think about making a triumphant comeback. That or maybe a interesting bonus package...wink-wink!

Seamhead said...

Travis, You should be the guy who drives the weiner mobile. It'll be a lot of hours away from your family, but if you're driving the weiner mobile they won't want you around anyway. And I bet you get free hot dogs.

Anonymous said...

"THIS IS GOD SPEAKING TO YOU, QUIT SCHOOL AND BECOME A PROFESSIONAL GOLFER."

1990 - Haskell Monroe