Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Lighter Fare


The time has arrived for the first Tiger Tailgate of the season. I will be stationed in the new gravel parking lot at Reactor Field on Providence Road south of the Red Cross Blood Center. Look for either a black 1976 Chevy dually with a pair of black and gold flags or a 1996 white Ford Crown Vic Police car. The old truck's tranny is acting up, but I think it can play with pain. Either way, I'll be there. Anyone is welcome to come and join in the fun. I suggest that you park on the southbound shoulder of Providence and walk to where I will be because the blood-suckers at the University are charging $10 to park at Reactor field. There is no free parking at any university lot anymore! Call me on my cell phone if you can't find me @ 819-0530. I will provide a grill, charcoal, etc, you bring whatever you want to cook. I'll have a cooler with ice for those who need to chill beverages. (BYOB!) I'll be there by 3:00 at the latest, so come anytime after that. Kick off is at 6:00. See you there!

No comments: