Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Only three more shopping days 'till...

That's right kids, there are only a few more days to find that perfect gift for yours truly. My birthday is on Sunday the 25th. I will be at least 21 years old. I would like 3-inch dual exhausts with deafening glass packs for my 1996 Crown Vic cop car. I would like a CD player and tinted windows as well. I would also accept a Black, 1957 Chevrolet Nomad with the afformentioned customizations. These are just suggestions. If you want to give me something a little less materialistic, you can donate to the Hurricane Katrina Fund in my name.

The things I do NOT want for my birthday include, but are not limited to, eyeglasses, a cane, knee replacements, or Depends Undergarments. I am still a young man despite what my son thinks! Let's face it, if I shaved more than once a week I could still pass for a high school student. Can you say "21 Jump Street"?! Thank you in advance for all my wonderful gifts. I will allow a select few of my female friends to administer the obligatory birthday spankin' by appointment only. I will reveal my true age then so you can get the number of swats correct. (I wouldn't want to get cheated.) So post your comments here to sign up, ladies. Its good to be the birthday boy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just signing my name up for that birthday spanking. I can't wait!

TheNotQuiteRightReverend said...

I'll be in the store this week to make good on that promise! Tell all the girls to be ready. I've been a very bad boy!!!