Sunday, January 28, 2007

Blog Daddy as Larry King

"Last night, I bowled a 159 and a 151."

"Kate Beckensale is one fine looking lady."

"After two weeks, the ice in my driveway is still two inches thick."

"I will have my first professional eye exam tomorrow afternoon."

"My truck averages 6 miles per gallon."

"I'm thinking of enrolling in the Missouri Master Wildlifer Program this spring."

"On Friday, our trivia team placed in the top three out of 40+ teams for the second year in a row in a contest benefitting St. Jude's Children's Hospital."

"I may convert my 1996 cop car to run on ethanol."

"Papa Murphy's is the best pizza in Columbia. Shakespeare's Pizza has the best dining atmosphere."

"The Missouri Tigers basketball team handed Bobby Knight a serious butt-kickin' the other day."

"Rats make better pets than you would think."

"I am researching a program in which the Missouri Depeartment of Conservation will create wetland habitat on private lands at no cost to the owner in exchange for a permanant easement preventing the land to be used for any other purpose."

"I just read about a barber in Madison, Missouri who plays rock 'n' roll guitar in his shop between haircuts."

"The ethanol (flex fuel) conversion for my car will cost $900 and reduce my dependence on terrorist oil by 85%. Bethany's van already operates on Missouri farmer-produced ethanol."

"Paul Shields has desserted his blogging faithful."

"On Wednesday, I will undergo a cardiac stress-test and be fitted with a 24-hour monitor in an effort to diagnose the cause of my irregular heartbeat."

"Groundhog Day is one of my favorite holidays and movies."

"Diet A&W Rootbeer tastes just as good as regular A&W."

"John Mayer's new CD is very, very good."

"This just in: Tiger Woods may have a future in golf."

"I will meet with our social worker this Tuesday to bring us one step closer to adopting a Chinese baby."

"They say a cucumber makes the best pickle."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No comment about DA BEARS in the Super Bowl?!?!?! Oh Trav,....did you learn nothing in the short time we lived together in college?? GO BEARS!!!!