Monday, January 08, 2007

RATS!


Bethany told Alex he could have a pair of rats. Yes, that Bethany. You know- the one I'm married to. Alex and I acted quickly before she could come to her senses. In his room now reside two female rats named Sasha (that's her pictured giving me a kiss) and Sarah. They are about two months old and quite tame. I have to say, they really are pretty cool pets. We may need to hire a full-time zoo keeper soon if we don't stop adding to our collection.


Three dogs, two cats, two goats, ten fish, and two rats. I literally live in an Animal House. That sounds about right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just threw up in my mouth a little bi.

Anonymous said...

Yah for rats!! I used to have 2 in college. i trained them in my animal behavior class to go through a maze, ring a bell, and walk on a tight rope. just thought i'd let you know in case you ever get bored...

kate