Wednesday, December 03, 2008

401


When I blogged on Monday, it was the 400th time I have posted an entry since I began "Voices in My Head" on April 27, 2005. Some of those posts were admittedly of lesser quality than others. Some were later deleted due to discretion, shame, or pride. But most captured a glimpse of the inner workings of my twisted little mind. And you, as if watching Britney shave her head, can't manage to look away. I feel like the star of my own reality TV show except I get to choose what the viewer sees. Of course that hasn't prevented me from revealing personal and sometimes embarrassing details about myself for your amusement. I would be doing a disservice to my fans if I refused to give an honest, if not uncomfortable depiction of my life. If I were to settle for anything less, why would you want to keep reading my blog?


So on this historic occasion, I would like to say "thank you" to my legion of devoted fans (all three of you.) I'll continue to write about being me if you'll continue to humor me by reading what I have to say. When I'm famous, you'll be able to tell your friends you were there with me from the beginning. I may even charge you less for my autograph.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you including that awsome "Spam VS. Paris Hilton" blog I contributed?

I think you should start giving out Spam again


-Sty Banders