Sunday, April 02, 2006

Blog Daddy in the Real World

I hate to disappoint those of you who live the slacker lifestyle vicariously through me, but I actually contributed to the economy this week. I worked a six and one half hour shift at Doggie Empawrium on Saturday. I also agreed to work two additional three hour shifts in April. How will I cope with the stress?

The most shocking revalation is that I interviewed for a full time job this week. I know, I know. How will the Blog Daddy find the time to entertain and inform if he has to hold down a real job? Have no fear my disciples. I hope to shape my career into an extension of my public personna and report about it on my blog. I should find out this week if I got the job, at which time I will reveal the nature of my occupation to all my followers.

Keep the faith, my children. I shall endeavor to keep you entertained regardless of my employment status. I will always have time for you.

1 comment:

TheNotQuiteRightReverend said...

Sweet offer, Jagua. I should hear about the job I applied for this week. If I don't get it I will choose between taking your job or re-dedicating myself to philosophy (unemployment.) If you're gonna do something, do it right. Right?