Tuesday, September 19, 2006

MySpace Mania

Everybody has a MySpace account. Everybody who's anybody that is. Did you know that yours truly has one? http://www.myspace.com/travisnaughton Oh, yeah. And it rocks. Well, maybe "rocks" is a little strong, but it is what it is. Only the coolest of the cool are on MySpace, and I've been on it for quite some time- so don't call me a follower, man. I'm just as cool as Dane Cook and all the other comedians who have commandeered the site as their own vehicle for getting them noticed. They only wish they had a blog and fanbase as good as mine. Anyway, for those of you who are hip to the movement, feel free to check me out on MySpace.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is very, very sad. On multiple levels. If you buy a red convertible, I'm calling a counselor. Turn around, right now, and look over your shoulder. Go ahead, stare for a few minutes. You back? Good. That was your youth, buddy. It's behind you.