Saturday, December 30, 2006

Happy New Year!

2007 New Year's Resolutions (in no particular order):

1. Spend more time in nature. (Including spending a weekend alone in the woods.)

2. Build a treehouse/clubhouse "for Alex."

3. Fix up the old truck in time for fishin' season and learn the art of catfishing.

4. Be a better family man.

5. Be a better friend.

6. Study and practice Buddhism.

7. Laugh more.

8. Make people laugh.

9. Be happy.

10. Make people happy.

I like this list. I think all of these resolutions are related. If I succeed at accomplishing these goals, I will have a very happy 2007. I hope you will make and achieve some resolutions of your own, too. Happy New Year!

2 comments:

TheNotQuiteRightReverend said...

Buddhists strive to end all suffering and never wish harm upon any creature. Therefore I am strictly a catch and release fisherman. Hey, fish need a little excitement to enrich their lives now and then. I will probably be a fish in my next life. That's Karma, baby.

Anonymous said...

... and take your son to the Nation's Capital.