Thursday, August 14, 2008

Oh, the possibilites...

On Monday, after nearly a decade of being subjected to painfully slow dial-up internet access, the Naughton household will at long last have DSL high-speed internet installed! I have been blogging and posting pictures at an average connection speed of 26k. Most of you probably have a connection rate in the mega-byte or even gigabyte range. I'm not good at math, but it sounds like our computer surfs the net at a fraction of the speed of the rest of the world. Painful. But that's all about to change on Monday. I will be able to blog at breakneck speeds. I'll be able to post, download, and view videos for the first time ever. (YouTube has never been viewed at this house.) Through my blog, myspace, and facebook pages I will rule cyberspace! (Insert diabolical, evil genius laughter here.)

So be sure to check my sites beginning on Monday afternoon to see what a madman can accomplish with the right weapons at his disposal...

No comments: