Thursday, December 15, 2005

Have a Cool Yule!



I hope everyone's Yuletide is gay. Actually, I don't even know what that means. I think I heard it in a song. Anyway, I thought you would like too see a festive photo of Alex the Elf. Puts you in the Christmas spirit, doesn't it? To try and capitalize on that spirit of giving I thought I would also post a photo of a 1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser that is for sale locally at Mizzou Motors, (573) 657-0001. The car has 117, 000 two-owner miles, a 5.7 liter- 170 horsepower GM V-8, and is in "immaculate" condition. The dealer said the car originally belonged to the wife of Legend Automotive's co-owner Bill James. It was sold at 17,000 miles to a friend of the dealer who has it now. He claims it has been meticulously maintained. Mrs. James missed the car so much that she asked her husband to buy it back a short time after she parted with it, but was unsuccessful. Mizzou Motors, located south of Rockbridge State Park on Route N, has it listed for sale at $3500. I think that is a little high, but not unreasonable. Negotiate a little on the price, swap the wheels and tires for something with some attitude, add limo-tint to the windows and it would be a pretty sweet ride. It doesn't have the 270 horsepower Corvette motor, but since all of you will be pooling your money to buy it for me, I won't get picky about it. Thank you in advance. Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sweet little elf is now my picture on my computer at work. You now must publish a theme picture every month with Bruiser as the star so I can have an up to date pic each month. It simply would not do to have this Christmas pic up in July.....

Anonymous said...

yeah, the pooling is happening right now. Do you see it? Do you?? Yeah, uh uh.

Hold your breath.