Monday, December 12, 2005

Social Butterflies

It was a busy weekend for your favorite blogger and family. Saturday we managed to put lights on the Christmas tree, attend the MU basketball game, and go to two parties. Who says old married people don't have as much fun? The tree is beautiful, we had free tickets in the second row of seats- dead center court while cheering the Tigers on to victory, and had a rip-roarin' good time at both parties. Then we went to St. Louis on Sunday to visit Bethany's Grandma. So, I didn't have time to blog. I don't really have time right now, either. I will devote my undivided attention to the task as soon as possible to ensure that you, the readers, are getting your money's worth. How busy would I be if I had a job?...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Travis...wow...I like your New Year's Resolutions! Haven't really thought about mine yet...I'll keep you posted! Hope all is well! Miss you! XO, Huong

TheNotQuiteRightReverend said...

I miss you, too. I look for you every time I watch a Chiefs game. In fact, you're the best reason to watch a Chiefs game!