Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Landmark Day

Today marks a milestone in my blogging career. The post you are reading is my 100th since starting this site in April. What a long, strange trip its been.

I also cashed my first paycheck in six months. Bethany actually let me keep the money. Looks like I can give her a Christmas present without a receipt attached this year!

And I checked-out my first grown-up book with my new library card (the Star Wars book didn't count, although it was pretty awesome). I borrowed "Truman Capote the Complete Collection" which is all of his short stories.

Oh, yeah. I almost forgot. I received my FOURTH Victoria's Secret Catalog this month. And my wife practically forced me to watch the Victoria's Secret fashion show on TV last night. I must have been a good boy this year. Thanks again, Santa.

So as you can see, it was a big day for Blog Daddy. That gives me an idea for a New Year's resolution. I could resolve to make each Wednesday in '06 a day to remember. I could try to out do whatever I did the previous Wednesday. Who knows what kinds of things I will have to do by the end of the year to out do myself. I would of course blog about it to inspire my legions of followers to live it up in the coming year. I am working on other ideas for special days, too. A blog that I found that is written by someone called "The Bored Housewife" has a regular feature on it called "Bra-less Tuesdays". She even includes photos. I won't go with that exact approach, but my point is that for each day of the week I can have a theme on my blog. As always, I will entertain your suggestions.

No comments: