Sunday, June 11, 2006

Gone To The Dogs


"What d' ya say, Norm?"

"I say its a dog-eat-dog world and I'm wearin' milkbone underwear."

Norm Peterson almost had it right. I like to tell people, "Its a dog's world and we're just livin' in it." Need proof? Who follows whom with a plastic baggie and cleans up their poo in public? Who buys whom fresh baked treats made from people-food ingredients? Who makes web pages celebrating whom? Speaking of web pages for dogs, I finally got the link to work for our dogs' web sites. (Click on "Our Dogs" on my links list on the right of this page.) The first page you will see is that of Princess, our St. Bernard. You can then click on Jake's link from there. Be sure to check out their "pup pals" while you're at it. Several of those dogs are the pets of the Doggie Empawrium staff and customers. While you're at it, start a page for your dogs and link them to ours. Its ridiculous, I know. But so is life in general. We might as well embrace it and have fun. Afterall, that's what my job is all about.

No comments: