Thursday, June 23, 2005

Big Fun Photo Contest


Once again I "borrow" an idea from Paul's Blog. He currently is running a photo contest on his site searching for the best picture of someone or something wearing an eyepatch. I have a picture in my head of two goats, a bottle of rum, and me wearing an eyepatch and cowboy boots. I don't know if the world is ready for that to become reality, though. For my photo contest I would like people to e-mail me pictures of them enjoying a summertime activity that would inspire me to do the same. Since this is "The Summer of Travis", I feel that I could use some ideas for things to do during the first summer of my retirement. The person submitting the best picture will receive a can of SPF 30 Spam. Good Luck. Send submissions to travisnaughton@hotmail.com

1 comment:

TheNotQuiteRightReverend said...

Feel free to comment on any and every post on this site. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy to know that people actually are reading this blog.