Sunday, June 05, 2005

Wasting Away in Margaritaville

I will be on the beach in Cancun, Mexico by noon on June 9. I will not leave that spot until June 13. I am sure that it will take a small band of Mexican Federales to remove me from that spot. And even then, I may not leave (I hear they take bribes). Your week #4 contest is to submit suggestions on how to avoid wasting away in a Mexican prison after wasting away in Margaritaville for 5 days. The winner will receive a delicious can of Spam with Taco Seasoning. Call the American Embassy if you wake up some morning thinking, "Gee, I haven't heard from Travis in a while."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's easy, drink the water and you'll die before you make it to prison!

Violent Farmer said...

My Grandmother told me the best way to stay out of jail is to show the cops your boobs. I'm not sure how it works down south, but I think this is pretty much a universal rule of thumb for getting out of any tight spots. If for some odd reason this method actually lands you in the slammer, then my advice is to not make eye contact, and try to make yourself look as unatractive as possible.