Thursday, June 16, 2005

New Look- Same Great Taste

Greetings devoted followers. I hope you enjoy the new look. I changed templates for my blog in order to add a links column. If any of you have a link that you feel is worthy of being added to my Pulitzer Prize non-winning page, then please e-mail it to me or post it with your comments. If you have any photos related to topics discussed on this page, feel free to e-mail those as well. I may post them if they are up to the high level of standards previously attained by this publication. This is an audience participation site, so get crackin'.

2 comments:

josh williams said...

I haven't any right to criticise books, and I don't do it except when I hate them. I often want to criticise Jane Austen, but her books madden me so that I can't conceal my frenzy from the reader; and therefore I have to stop every time I begin. Everytime I read 'Pride and Prejudice' I want to dig her up and beat her over the skull with her own shin-bone.
- Letter to Joseph Twichell, 9/13/1898

Anonymous said...

Love the new look....