Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Lazy, Hazy, Crazy Days of Summer


Well, I hope you all are not permanently scarred from viewing my picture with the goats. It simply was done to illustrate how much fun in the sun is too much fun in the sun. Is it wrong that my four year old took the picture? Keep those comments and e-mailed pictures coming. By the way, click on the link to Bill Herrin's blog and leave him your comments encouraging him to further develop his blog. You think I have a twisted mind!? Wait'll ya get a load a Bill!

3 comments:

TheNotQuiteRightReverend said...

The apple didn't fall far from this tree!

Seamhead said...

That's the scary part.

TheNotQuiteRightReverend said...

These are our pets Ferdinand (Ferdie) and Isabella (Bella). I don't expect to be doing any goat milking, but kudos to your mom for her dedication. You think protecting goats from horny HS buddies is tough, try it with a bunch of drunks at a bachelor party!